Large industrial warehouses usually require you to move and store large and heavy goods safely and quickly throughout the warehouse. Wasting precious time looking for an item or damaging cargo is never a choice. Fortunately, a wide array of warehouse crane helps warehouse employees ensure their inventory remains quickly acquired and stored.
What Are The Types of Cranes Used in Warehouse?
Aicrane’s complete line of overhead, gantry, semi-gantry and jib cranes help warehouse employees efficiently and safely transport, lift and store various objects and merchandise.
Warehouse Overhead Crane
Overhead crane is a common type of crane used in warehouse. As the name implies, it spans the width of the warehouse with two ends located on the support columns.
This structure allows the crane to make full use of the space under the bridge frame to lift objects without being hindered by ground equipment.
Warehouse Gantry Crane
Gantry crane, semi-gantry crane and mobile gantry crane are also suitable for warehouse use. The metal structure of the crane is like a portal frame. Two supporting legs are installed under the main beam, which can walk directly on the ground track.
If your warehouse structure is not suitable for installing bridge cranes, gantry cranes are an economical choice.
Warehouse Jib Crane
Jib crane is a new generation of light lifting equipment made to adapt to modern production. The crane is equipped with a reliable electric chain hoist, suitable for short-distance, frequent-use, and intensive lifting operations.
Advantages of Using Warehouse Cranes
It can be said that the efficiency and storage capacity of a warehouse depends on the material handling equipment it uses. The following are some advantages of using warehouse cranes:
- High work efficiency
As mentioned above, it enables warehouse workers to efficiently and safely transport, lift and store various items and commodities, and also to position heavy objects with precision that they could not be able to achieve.
- Increased warehouse utilization
The use of warehouse cranes can better stack and store goods and increase the utilization rate of the warehouse.
- Reduced manpower
Warehouse cranes are highly automated and easy to manage.
How to Choose A Crane for Warehouse?
Small tonnage bridge and gantry cranes are commonly found in warehouses. Generally, their lifting capacity is below 50 tons, but the operating strength is no less than that of large-tonnage lifting equipment. According to different warehouse environments and lifting purposes, the required crane types and specifications are also different.
Top Things to Consider When Buying A Warehouse Crane
How to choose a cost-effective and reliable warehouse crane? There are a few things you need to consider:
- 1. Determine the type of the crane
You need to consider which type of crane is suitable for your warehouse structure. For example, a small-span single-girder bridge crane can adapt to narrow spaces; gantry crane is a better choice for your warehouse without support columns.
- 2. Determine your crane specifications
When purchasing, pay attention to the basic parameters of the crane, including load capacity, span, light height, travelling length, work duty, power requirements, etc.
- 3. Consider your need for additional features
Our cranes are available with additional features and options to an enhance the performance, productivity and safety of the crane. For example, the crane can be equipped with wireless remote control, variable hoisting speeds and a wide selection of safety devices.
Aicrane Helps You Buy The Right Crane for Warehouse
If you are not sure which type of warehouse crane is right for you, please feel free to contact us. We need to know some basic information so as to recommend the right crane for you:
– Load capacity: ton?
– Span of the crane: m?
– Max. lifting height of the crane: m;
– Traveling length: m? Do you need us to provide the rail for you?
– How many hours will the crane work per day? How many times per hour?
– Electric power supply: 3 phase 380V 50Hz?
– What kind of material will the crane lift?
Custom Lifting Solutions And Services From Aicrane
If you are looking for warehouse cranes to optimize your warehouse efficiency and safety, Aicrane team is here to help!
- The company has more than ten years of experience in the crane industry, integrating crane design, manufacturing, sales, installation and service.
- A professional team of engineers is committed to providing customers with the perfect lifting solutions. We can custom design and manufacture the cranes to meet the special requirements of customers.
- The company has advanced production equipment and a strict quality control system to ensure that it provides customers with high-quality equipment.
- The company’s excellent after-sales service team provides customers with complete after-sales service, including equipment installation and commissioning, staff training, technical consulting service, spare parts service, etc.
- The company has established overseas offices in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to provide local customers with faster and better services!