Steel structure warehouse is generally done with a series of steel structure, including steel columns, steel beams, purlin and so on. These main components constitute the load-bearing structure of the warehouse. Due to light weight and easy construction, there is a great demand for the structural steel warehouse. The steel strucutre is also the most cost-efficient building type for many projects. Therefore, it’s time for you to invest in steel warehouse buildings from a long-term economic consideration.
Steel Structure Warehouse Design
The steel structure is generally regarded as the most economical and fastest way to construct your warehouse, making it the top option for many industrial and civil buildings. We supply the structural steel warehouse design, and depending on your specific applications and specifications, the steel sections will be fabricated into various shapes and sizes.
The steel warehouse is a kind of frame building, of which the frame structure mainly consists of steel beams and columns. The steel structure can be made by either hot or cold rolling. For the roof and wall panel, we supply steel sheet, fiber glass, PU sandwich panel options and so on. The curved metallic roof structure is also a good option for your project. The door and window of the steel frame structure warehouse can be made of PVC or aluminum alloy. With regard to purlin supporting system, wall and roof purlin, C-type and Z type are available for you to choose from. In addition, the crane runway beam is designed according to your overhead crane parameter.
With respect to your specific requirement for the steel warehouse dimension as well as the conditions of local environment, the steel warehouse can be designed into any shape and size to suit your needs.
Why Should You Choose Steel Structure?
There are numerous reasons why you should select steel structure for warehouse.
- Cost efficient. Compared with traditional concrete buildings, steel warehouse construction usually costs less. All the components will be manufactured in the factory, including the components drilling, cutting and welding, and then installed on site, thus it will greatly reduce the construction period.
- Greater strength. The steel structure construction replaces reinforced concrete with steel plates or steel sections, which has higher strength and better earthquake resistance.
- Environmental protection. The structural steel warehouse is more environmental friendly as it can be reused in other projects, thus it will significantly reduce construction waste.
- Easy installation. These steel warehouses can be easily assembled and erected by workers, thus saving manpower and labor costs.
- High durability. The steel structure can withstand harsh environmental conditions, and by way of coating with fireproof paint and aluminum compounds, it will effectively prevent fire and rusting. Therefore, it has prolonged service life.
- High reliability. The steel structure is capable of withstanding impact and dynamic loads, as well as with good seismic performance. Besides, the internal structure of the steel is uniform.
Low Price Steel Warehouse From AICRANE
We have varied shapes and sizes of steel structure warehouse for sale. If you are thinking about building your own warehouses, the heavy steel structure will be the most economical solution for you. We offer customized design at a factory price. The shape, size, chemical composition and strength of our structural steel is made in strict accordance with industrial standards and regulations. The steels are sourced from reputable suppliers, and each steel warehouse building can be tailored to fit the needs of customers regarding their specific projects and requirements.
Looking for a competitive steel structure warehouse price? Contact us online now to get a discount. Our prefabricated steel structure will help you save a great deal of time and money, and at the same time greatly increase your production level.
Steel Structure vs. Reinforced Concrete, Which Is An Ideal Choice?
The most of the industrial, commercial or civil buildings are constructed by means of either structural steel or reinforced concrete. Each way has its own pros and cons. When determining a structure for your warehouse, you need to take several factors into account so as to select the most suitable construction material for your warehouse. The cost of building a warehouse is of course the top consideration of the most customers. In addition, they may consider a few things such ash the strength, durability, ease of construction and sustainability of the building.
- Cost. The light steel structure warehouse is the most popular option for many industrial and commercial usages thanks to its easy construction, high utilization and low cost. Besides, in contrast to reinforced concrete building, it has shorter construction period.
- Strength. The steel has light weight and high strength, and the structural steel design of warehouse will also take safety into consideration.
- Durability. The life cycle of the building is another important factor to consider, which will be affected by some elements in the environment, such as water, fire and humidity. Considering the characteristics of structural steel, it will easily get rusty when exposed to water or any moisture. Compared with concrete, it also lacks of good insulation, so employing the steel structure for warehouse should take the fire hazard into consideration. Generally, the steel structure building will be designed with fireproof coating and aluminum compounds coating to prevent hazardous conditions.
- Ease of construction. The structural steel can be designed into any shape and size and connected by welds or bolts. It can be prefabricated in the factory and then sent to the site for construction, thus it will shorten your construction period.
- Sustainability. The construction should also consider the effect on the environment. If properly used, both steel structure and concrete can be environmental friendly construction options. Many structural steels are made of recycled metals, and they can be reused in other projects. Concrete also does not cause harm to the environment. For the future concrete buildings, the concrete can be crushed and used as aggregate, realizing a high utilization.
The above considerations will be very helpful for you to determine a proper structure of your warehouse. To learn more about steel structure design for warehouse, contact us now. We are ready to answer any question you have and offer you the best steel structure warehouse design.
The Importance of Choosing A Reliable Supplier
It is essential for you to take a thorough consideration when selecting steel structure warehouse manufacturers and suppliers for that a dependable supplier will not only offer you quality product with competitive price, but provides best service for you. The consideration includes but not limited to: the suppliers’ industrial experience, related qualifications and authentications, which will be very helpful to narrow down your list of suppliers.
We have been engaged in material handling industry for over 10 years, and provides an array of cranes, including overhead crane, gantry crane, jib crane, electric hoist, construction winch, marine winch and travel lift. For overhead crane users, in case they do not possess pre-existing buildings, we provide steel structure for warehouse and workshop. As experienced manufacturer, we always satisfy our clients by way of providing quality products and reliable services.
Interested in steel structure warehouse? Contact us now to get a free quotation. Hope to cooperate with you in the near future!