Aicrane small overhead crane is designed for all light duty industrial applications. It typically comes in single girder construction, with compact size, low building clearance, light weight, and small wheel pressure. If you are looking for a small overhead bridge crane, contact us for consultation!
Installation of AQ-HD 10 Ton Overhead Crane in Nigeria
AQ-NLH 10T Overhead Crane in Nigeria
You can click here to watch more overhead crane videos.
AQ-HD 10 Ton Overhead Crane in Uzbekistan
AQ-LX Underhung Crane 5 Ton in Uzbekistan
AQ-HD 3 Ton Overhead Crane in Bolivia
AQ-LD 10 Ton Chain Hoist Overhead Crane in Argentina
AQ-LD 5 Ton Overhead Crane to Dominica
Which Type of Small Overhead Crane Do You Need?
Listed here are three main types of small overhead cranes supplied by Aicrane:
AQ-HD European Standard Overhead Crane
AQ-HD European style overhead crane is increasingly popular due to the following reasons:
- The crane adopts the most advanced optimization technology and European design.
- The height of the whole crane is reduced, which reduces the height of the plant and saves construction costs.
- The crane has light weight, which reduces the cost of foundation and support columns.
- The limit size of the hook is small, which increases the effective working area.
- The European type overhead crane has a modular design, with high standardization of components and strong replaceability.
- The crane adopts bolt structure connection and plug-in electrical connection, which is convenient for installation and maintenance.
- The European style crane adopts a flexible structure, and it can run smoothly and stably.
|Technical Parameter of AQ-HD European Type Single Girder Overhead Crane|
|Track type||P18 P24||P18 P24||P24||P24|
|Track type||P30||P30||P30 P38||P30 P38|
AQ-LD Electric Single Girder Overhead Crane
The AQ-LD crane is one of the most widely used light duty bridge cranes, commonly found in workshops, warehouses and stockyards of machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, petroleum, petrochemical, ports, railways, civil aviation, power stations, papermaking, building materials, electronics and other industries.
The load capacity is 1-25t, the working duty is A3 and A4, and the working environment temperature is -20℃～40℃. This lightweight overhead crane is not suitable for use in explosive or flammable media and places filled with corrosive gas, nor is it suitable for lifting molten metal, flammable and explosive materials.
|Technical Parameter of AQ-LD Single Girder Overhead Crane|
|Track type||P18||P18 P24||P24||P24||P24 P30||P30 P38||P38 P43||P38 P43|
AQ-LX Under Running Overhead Crane
AQ-LX under-running crane is suspended from the building roof structure. This underhung system can be use when the factory building has no support columns or insufficient height.
This small underslung crane is widely used for lifting and transporting loads in workshops and warehouses where work is not busy and heavy.
The underhung overhead crane is not suitable for workshops with acidic or other corrosive chemical gases, and must not be used for lifting molten metal, red hot metal, flammable goods and other dangerous goods.
|Technical Parameter of AQ-LX Single Girder Suspension Crane|
Tips For Selecting The Right One For Your Facility
Selecting the right overhead crane is critical for ensuring high work efficiency and safety. In order to choose the most suitable overhead crane for your facility, you need to answer the following questions:
- What load capacity is required?
- What span of the crane is required?
- What lifting height of the crane is required?
- What travelling length is required?
- Do you need us to provide you with rails?
- How many hours does the crane work per day and how many times per hour?
- What kind of load or material will the crane lift?
- Electric power supply: 3-phase 380V 50Hz?
If you are unsure as to which type of crane is suitable for you, simply contact Aicrane experts. According to the information you provide, they will assist you to select the most productive and cost-effective small overhead crane system.
Structural Features of Aicrane Small Overhead Cranes
- The crane steel structure has reasonable design, optimized structure, conforms to specifications and standards, and meets the requirements of strength, rigidity and stability.
- The design of the crane steel structure also takes into the on-site working environment into consideration.
- The design of the crane steel structure meets the convenience and possibilityof manufacturing, transportation, installation, inspection and maintenance.
- The main beam and end beam adopt box-shaped structure, which has good strength, rigidity and stability.
Aicrane After-sales Service
If you buy overhead cranes from Aicrane, you don’t need to worry about after-sales issues, since the company provides a wide range of after-sales service, including:
- Dispatch after-sales service engineers to the site to assist in the installation and commissioning of the crane.
- Provide staff training and instruction service.
- Provide spare parts service.
- Provide technical consulting service.
- Provide lifelong service support.
We also have set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan. If you are from these countries, please feel free to contact our local staff for faster and more convenient services.
The Common Failures And Solutions of Overhead Cranes
The hook is the most commonly used lifting device for small bridge cranes, which bears all the lifting loads. In the course of use, once the hook is damaged and broken, it can easily cause a major accident.
The hook is cracked, deformed, and damaged due to friction and overload.
In order to prevent the hook from malfunctioning, overload lifting is strictly prohibited during use. During the inspection, attention should be paid to the opening of the hook and the wear of the section. At the same time, the hook should be annealed regularly.
Once the hook is found to be cracked, it should be scrapped according to GB10051-88, and the hook must not be repaired by welding.
The reasons for the brake failure and severe pin wear are:
Since the brake is a key component of the bridge crane in a high-frequency working state, the overhead crane during braking will generate a large amount of dynamic load. In this case, the various parts will bear heavy loads and impacts, thus the pin shaft is severely worn, and the brake fails.
In the prevention of this failure, firstly, the inspectors of the bridge crane are required to carefully deal with the braking requirements of each part, make adjustments in strict accordance with the requirements of the crane’s instruction manual, and carefully check the size of the gap between the block and the brake wheel.
Then, in order to ensure the normal operation of the brake under a small power torque, you can adjust the nut of the main spring to change its compression length.
In addition, it is necessary to regularly apply lubricant to each corresponding part of the crane to ensure its normal working performance, and to regularly check the completeness of the brake and its components. In case of severely worn brake bands and pin shafts, they should be replaced in time. The components should be replaced in strict accordance with crane brake parts scrap standards to ensure that they operate safely and effectively.
The reasons for the oil leakage of the reducer are:
Firstly, due to the unreasonable design of the components, such as no vent or the vent is small, the pressure inside and outside the reducer cannot be equalized, which leads to the phenomenon of lubricating oil spills.
The second is that the manufacture of the bridge crane fails to meet the strict design standards. This leads to insufficient accuracy of the joint surface of the crane’s box body, resulting in lax sealing and leakage.
The third is the improper use and maintenance of the overhead traveling crane reducer. When the crane is working at a high frequency, it will cause excessive dust accumulation in the ventilation hood and make it blocked, which leads to high pressure inside the machine and cause oil spills.
In the prevention of this failure, it is required to continuously improve the design standards of the crane, and set up a ventilation device on the reducer hole cover, so that the inside and outside of the box can maintain uniform air pressure and avoid oil leakage. In addition, timely maintenance of the crane should be conducted, including the inspection of the reducer vent, the check of each gasket, and the tightness of the bolts.
For more information about small overhead crane, please feel free to contact us!