Slow speed winch comes in demand when short lifting distance and high accuracy are required. The winch is ideal for construction and installation projects, with the characteristics of large traction, compact structure, convenient operation, reliable performance, high safety and durability. Slow speed winches are available with a range of capacities and sizes to meet different requirements of customers.
AQ-JM slow speed electric winch: this series is a gear reducer driven winch, mainly used for lifting, pulling and towing heavy objects, such as in the the installation and dismantling of various large and medium-sized concrete, steel structures and mechanical equipment. This type of winch can also be used on boats for anchoring, towing and mooring purposes.
AQ-JM slow speed winch parameters:
- Loading capacity: 0.5~200 t
- Rope capacity: 20~3600 m
- Working speed: 5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)
- Power supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
AQ-JMM friction type electric winch: the winch is suitable for long-distance traction and large-stroke lifting of various large and extra large concrete, steel structures and steel cables. It offers constant wire rope speed and stable lifting. Friction winch is commonly found in various road and bridge construction projects, as well as the installation of large-scale factories, mines, and power engineering equipment.
Friction winch parameters:
- Loading capacity: 0.5~100 t
- Rope capacity: 20~5000 m
- Working speed: 5~20 m/min
- Power supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
Features And Advantages Of Slow Speed Winch
- Electric drive, simple structure
- Easy operation, low operating costs
- Convenient installation and maintenance
- Excellent safety, stable performance
Slow Speed Electric Winch Specifications
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JM Slow Speed Winch|
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JMM Series Friction Winch|
Information Required For Quotation
In order to assist you to select and specify the right winch machine for your application, please provide the following basic information:
- Rated load or pulling force you require
- Drum capacity (length and diameter of wire rope)
- Speed requirement
- Winch use and working environment
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel engine?
- Do you need rope spooling device?
- 3-phase voltage(v/hz)
- Other requirements
You can either fill out the contact form or email your inquiry. We will get back to you soon after receiving your inquiry!
Safety Requirements For Winches
- Installation position
- Set up an operating shed and ensure that the operator can clearly see the dragged or lifted objects.
- Scaffolding, the materials and components stacked on site should not affect the operator’s monitoring of the entire process within the operating range.
- The foundation should be solid. Winches should be installed far away from the dangerous working area, choosing a place with high terrain and solid soil. The ground anchor should be locked with the wire rope and the winch base, and the front should be piled to prevent the equipment from moving and overturning.
- The drum is aligned with the center of the guide pulley.
- Operator requirements
- The winch operator should take professional training and hold a certificate.
- Before operation,the machine should be idling to ensure that the electrical, braking, and environmental conditions are good.
- The operator shall not leave the post when the suspended objects are not completely on the ground.
- The operator should always pay attention to the operating conditions and the wear of the wire rope.
- During operation, no one shall cross the wire rope.
Selecting The Right Slow Speed Winch Manufacturer
Selecting a reliable winch manufacturer is critical for ensuring product quality and service. For these aspects, you can count on Aicrane:
Quality products – we never sacrifice quality for our benefit. All our winches are made of high quality steel, and the winch components are sourced from reliable suppliers worldwide. In addition, we manufacture all products according to stringent quality standards.
Technical support – we offer technical service and help you design the most economical and most suitable winch system for your business.
After-sales service – we can guide you to install and commission the equipment, offer staff training service and 12-month warranty. If you have any questions, call the after-sales service center. Our service is available at 24/7.
Looking for a quality and cost-effective slow speed winch for your application? You can rely on Aicrane.