Rubber tyred gantry crane is a kind of mobile gantry crane commonly found at ports to stack containers. It makes the container handling much easier, safer and more efficient. The rubber tired gantry cranes are also extensively used in various engineering projects to lift and transfer concrete beams, assembling large manufacturing components, and positioning pipelines.
This type of mobile crane comes in a range of specifications and configurations to fit different yard operations. We can also tailor the crane at a factory price to meet your specific requirements. If you are looking for a highly efficient and flexible way to handle heavy loads, the rubber tyred gantry crane is a perfect option.
Different Kinds of Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane For Sale
Our company can manufacture rubber-tyred cranes with different capacities, such as 20-ton, 30-ton, 40-ton, 100-ton rubber-tyred cranes, etc., which are well received by customers.
According to the source of power, we mainly provide hydraulic and electric rubber tyred gantry cranes for you to choose from:
Hydraulic Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Electric Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Custom Design for Your Special Needs
Rubber tired gantry crane is highly configured. When you want to buy a new RTG for your industry, it will be better if you provide your specifications of the gantry crane you need. If you need an ideal crane perfectly meeting your requirements at a low cost, the more clear in the rubber tired crane specification the better. Then, the crane engineers will design the crane drawings and calculate the rubber tyred gantry crane dimensions meeting your working sites seizes.
If you need customized rubber tired gantry cranes, we will tailor it for you at your individual requirements.
Common Applications of Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
There are different kinds of rubber tyred gantry cranes for your industrial applications. It can be a rubber tyred container gantry crane applied in your ports, a mobile boat hoist used for your ships or boats lifting operations, or a heavy duty mobile gantry crane for your engineering projects. Here we mainly introduce several rubber-tyred gantry cranes used in engineering projects.
Lifting Concrete Blocks
Lifting Concrete Beams
Handling Various Loads
Technical Highlights of Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane
Manufacturing high-quality rubber tired gantry crane to increase our clients’ business productivity is our long commitment to the crane manufacturing industry. Dedicated to the crane tech research and development can help us insist this commitment. The following technical highlights of the rtgs tell you why customers choose us as their gantry crane manufacturer.
- Smart RTG with intelligent steel structures and operator cabins will enable your crane operator run the crane comfortable and productively.
- What’s more equipped with the leading active load control system, the safety performance of your rig crane will be promoted increasingly.
- The universal range of power operations in your rtgs will enable your crane working more efficiently.
Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Manufacturer That You Can Trust
When you decide to buy a new rubber tired mobile gantry crane for your business, the next step is to find a reliable rtg crane manufacturer. The gantry crane manufacturer you want to buy from should strictly meet the requirements on the crane you need. Capability, price, and service are the three important aspects for you to choose one as the ultimate supplier. The company can meet your any requirements for this type of RTG gantry crane.
- Aicrane is a leading crane manufacturer in China, integrating crane design, manufacturing, sales, installation and service. It has more than ten years of experience in the crane industry.
- The company’s excellent engineer team has rich experience in crane design, and can tailor reasonable lifting solutions and configurations according to customers’ requirements for equipment and actual conditions.
- The company has advanced production equipment and a strict quality control system. Every process from the purchase of raw materials to the production is strictly controlled to ensure that it provides customers with high-quality products.
- The company has set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to provide faster and better services to local customers.
We provide gantry crane installation service. We can dispatch after-sales service engineers to the work site to assist in the installation and commissioning of the crane.
All our after-sales service engineers are highly qualified and have rich experience. We have also set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to provide customers with timely service.
We have experienced engineers to provide technical support. According to your specific requirements, our engineers can design the best possible lifting solutions and tailor-made configurations to maximize your work efficiency and safety.
We provide technical consulting service and life-long service support. Our service is available at 24/7. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us or give us a call!
Apart from the brand new RTGs the company can offer to you, we can also provide its integrated crane services to its customers all around the globe.
When your rubber tired gantry crane operator is a green hand, here in our factory, the professional expert teams will offer you its experiences. The crane engineer can give your operator training in several of forms.
There is a number of gantry crane videos, RTG manuals, or the rubber-tired crane pdf or onsite training services available to your operators’ reference.
Detailed instructions and guides will be included on the above forms, through this kind of crane training, your crane operator will have a through knowledge in the crane and know how to operate it in a safety and high-performance way.
All types of rubber tyred gantry crane manufactured from our company are maintenance free if your crane doesn’t perform well in the 12 months warranty period.
The rubber tyred gantry crane is manufactured strictly in line with the international standards, and all the parts are also international standard qualified.
If you meet problems in the rubber tyred gantry crane movement, you can inspect the crane thoroughly. And all the parts replacement will be easy with the international standard branded.
If you have any questions about gantry crane maintenance, simply call our after-sales service center!
Rubber tyred gantry crane is a kind of high-performance crane to make your container handling work easier and safer. The box type RTGs have smart features in material handlings.
Aside from the intermodal industry, RTGs are also extensively used in industrial settings. The rubber-tired gantry crane can be applied in erecting large unbalanced structures, assembling large manufacturing components, and positioning pipelines. With RTGs, your business productivity will see a huge increase.
There are also other functions of the RTGs. If you are interested, you can contact us. Understanding the functions of rubber tyred gantry crane will help your gantry crane operator extend its performance thoroughly.
Factory price offer: all types of RTG cranes are directly sold by our crane factory. Thus, and there are no third parties involved, which means you do not have to pay additional fees for your commissioners. All kinds of RTGs are all at the factory level.
Crane budget based: Before making your decisions on buying a new RTG gantry crane for your business. You will make a budget for such crane purchasing project. If you are a professional equipment procurement supplier you will have a reasonable rtg crane cost budget. However, if you are not, we will help you do that work on your economic status. We will try our best to decrease your cost in the crane investment. Everything we do for you is based on your crane budgets.
Integrated RTG crane parts free of charge or low charge: when you buy this kind of gantry crane from us, the company will offer you some spare parts free of charge. Or if you have already had a rubber tired gantry crane and you want to buy the RTG crane parts from our crane factory, we can also provide it for you at a low cost. Any kinds of components of the RTG crane you need, we can manufacture for you. And all the crane parts from our company are highly qualified and at a low cost.
Metal Structure of Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane
The main metal structure of the rubber gantry crane is composed of the main beam, legs and bottom beam, etc., and each component is connected by welding or flange connection.
- Main Beam
The main beam is the main force-bearing member of the crane. It adopts a box-shaped structure.
The trolley track is laid on two main beams. There are two types of track laying: one is to be laid in the center of the main girder section; the other is to be laid on a web on one side of the upper flange plate edge.
- Support Legs
The legs generally adopt a box-shaped variable cross-section structure. The inner side of the leg plane is generally flat, so the space inside the leg is larger, which is conducive to the layout of the electrical room and the power room.
The two legs are generally connected by connecting rods to ensure the size between the two main beams and increase the lateral rigidity.
- Bottom Beam
The bottom beam generally adopts a box-shaped structure of equal section, which is connected with the crane running mechanism by a pin shaft, and the connecting lug adopts a thick plate structure.
- Trolley Frame
The trolley frame is generally an I-beam combined structure, with walkways on both sides, and four-corner suspension platforms for maintenance of pulleys and other components.
The Driving Mode And Layout Of Main Mechanism of RTG Cranes
1. Crane Running Mechanism
The crane running mechanism is composed of wheel set, transmission mechanism, frame and balance beam, steering system, safety protection device.
- The wheel set consists of tires, rims, wheel axles and two bearing seats. The tires are often 18.00-25 engineering tires, 28-40 levels.
- The transmission mechanism generally uses a vertical motor, which drives the large sprocket on the driving axle to drive the wheel through reducer, sprocket, and transmission chain. The driving part is equipped with an adjustment device to adjust the tension of the chain.
- The frame is a saddle-shaped structure, which is connected with the balance beam through a rotating shaft.
- The steering modes include 90° steering, Ackerman steering, pivot steering, forward swing, retral swing, etc.
- The safety protection device includes guards to protect the wheels, oblique wedge blocks for the tires to resist strong winds, and anti-collision switches.
2. Trolley Running Mechanism
The trolley drive can be rack drive and wheel drive.
Wheel drive – The wheels are driven by friction, and the transmission is stable, but slipping will occur when the braking is too strong or in rain. The use of a four-wheel full-drive trolley basically eliminates the slipping phenomenon. The transmission system is an electric motor driving the reducer, and the output end of the reducer drives the wheels at both ends through a floating shaft.
Rack drive – The motor drives the left and right long shafts through the reducer. The cantilever gear on the long shaft meshes with the racks on both sides to rotate. Each rack is welded to the girder through spacers. The rack rotates reliably, does not slip, and the walking positioning is accurate.
A deceleration limit switch is set before the end of the trolley, and a stop limit and an emergency stop limit are set at the end. When not working, the trolley is anchored with an anchoring device. The anchoring device has various forms such as anchor pin and screw.
3. Lifting Mechanism
There are two forms of arrangements for the lifting mechanism: parallel arrangement and vertical arrangement.
Parallel arrangement – In order to prevent the motor base from colliding with the wire rope, the motor base is raised and the reducer is arranged obliquely. The brake is arranged on the motor side and has a compact structure. If the brake is arranged on the other side of the reducer, it is easier to adjust and maintain.
Vertical arrangement – It has compact structure, but the reducer must have a spiral umbrella.
Rubber-tyred gantry cranes must comply with safety technical operating regulations when operating.
Inspection Before Operation
- Check whether there are obstacles in the walking route of the crane, and remove the anti-climbing device.
- Do the pre-work inspection of the engine as required.
- Check whether the lights of the main beam and crane running mechanism are normal (only for night work).
- Check whether the hanger connection signal and the spreader turn lock indicator light are normal.
- Check whether each limiter, emergency stop switch and other safety devices are normal.
- Check whether the communication equipment and alarm device are normal.
- Carry out a no-load test run to check whether the mechanisms are normal.
- Carry out a heavy-duty test run: slowly lift a heavy box by 0.3 meters and stop, check the lifting performance and braking performance; move the trolley, and check whether the anti-sway system is normal.
Matters Needing Attention in Operation
- The lifting height should be 0.3 meters higher than the box.
- The crane should run within the white line.
- Turn off all lights during daytime work, and turn on floodlights during night work.
- It is not allowed to overload or lift the load diagonally.
- Do not allow spreaders or goods to pass over people’s heads.
- It is not allowed to carry people up and down on the spreader or cargo, except for special circumstances (such as equipment repair and maintenance).
Request A Quote Today!
All types of gantry cranes supplied by Aicrane are at factory price level for your industry. If you are not quite sure what kind of gantry crane meeting your requirements, you can send us your rubber tyred gantry crane specifications for our crane engineer’s reference. The engineer will provide you with professional lifting solutions!