Aicrane rubber tyred gantry crane is an efficient and flexible lifting solution for a wide variety of industries and applications, such as concrete precast, external logistics storage, wind energy, tunnel construction, power plant, heavy duty boilers and more.
This large mobile gantry crane comes in a range of specifications and configurations to fit different work conditions: single-beam, double-beam, electric and hydraulic options. We can also tailor the rubber tyred crane to meet your specific requirements. If you are looking for a highly efficient, flexible and mobile way to handle heavy loads, the industrial rubber tyred gantry crane is a perfect choice!
Typical Industrial Applications of Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Different Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Options For Your Industry!
Aicrane electric rubber tired gantry crane is a flexible, efficient and cost-effective gantry crane designed for a variety of industrial applications!
There are 2 typical versions: single beam, double beam.
Customizable: the crane can be customized in width and height to suit the loads that need to be moved. You can also use two rubber tyred gantry crane units in tandem to maximize your productivity. In addition, different steering types allow the crane to perform various operations and maximize the use of the available space.
Applications: precast industry, outdoor logistics and warehousing, automobile industry, nuclear power plant, construction industry, shipyard, etc.
When you need to lift and move heavy objects in open spaces and don’t want to be limited by fixed rails, use Aicrane’s hydraulic rubber tyre gantry crane!
There are 2 options: single beam, double beam.
Applications: logistic and warehousing, precast industry, auto industry, shipbuilding industry, power plant, construction, etc.
We can custom design and manufacture the rubber tyred gantry crane to your specific requirements and application!
Cases of Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
UAE 10T Rubber Tire Crane For Nuclear Power Plant
The client company is responsible for the operation and maintenance of Units 1-4 of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant, requiring a 10 ton rubber tyred gantry crane for indoor maintenance of valves. According to the customer’s working conditions and budget, we recommended the Aicrane DTL series electric single-girder rubber tyred gantry crane, which is very reliable, environmentally friendly and energy-saving.
30T+30T Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane For Precast Beam Yard In Chile
The Chile 30T+30T double beam rubber tyred gantry crane is used to lift concrete beams in the precast beam yard. These finished concrete beams will be transferred to the construction site for bridge construction. The rubber tyred gantry crane solution we provide is designed and manufactured to increase productivity and safety for the customer!
Features of Aicrane Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
- Flexible – with a high degree of autonomy and maneuverability, our rubber tyred gantry cranes can adapt to changes in production processes, making lifting and moving loads flexible, easy and efficient.
- Durable and reliable – our gantry cranes are structurally stable, robust and reliable, ensuring continuous operation throughout their life cycle.
- Precise handling – 2 lifting and travelling speeds allow for precise, smooth and controlled movement.
- Custom lifting points – we can design all types of balance beams to meet your lifting needs.
- Tandem use – you can use two rubber tyred gantry crane units in tandem to move long pieces to maximize your productivity.
Different Operation Modes of Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Our rubber tyred gantry cranes are designed with a variety of operation modes to meet different working conditions of customers, including: straight movement, 90-degree lateral movement, oblique movement, pivot steering, Ackerman steering, forward swing and retral swing. Watch the video below to see how a rubber tyred gantry crane travels and steers:
Aicrane – Your Reliable Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Manufacturer
When you decide to buy a new rubber tired mobile gantry crane for your business, the next step is to find a reliable rubber tyred gantry crane manufacturer. The gantry crane manufacturer you want to buy from should strictly meet the requirements on the crane you need. Quality, price, and service are the three important aspects for you to choose one as the ultimate supplier. Aicrane company can meet your any requirements for this type of rubber tyre gantry crane.
The company has advanced production equipment and a strict quality control system. Every process from the purchase of raw materials to the production is strictly controlled to ensure that it provides customers with high-quality products. Our excellent engineer team has rich experience in crane design, and can tailor reasonable lifting solutions and configurations according to customers’ requirements for equipment and actual conditions.
Aicrane is a leading crane manufacturer in China, providing a full range of services including crane design, manufacture, sales, installation and after-sales service. The company has also set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to provide faster and better services to local customers.
All kinds of rubber-tyred gantry cranes are sold directly by our crane factory with reasonable prices. We will recommend the most suitable equipment according to your budget and try our best to reduce your crane investment cost. Contact us now to get the latest rubber tyred gantry crane price!
After-sales Service – Installation & Training & Maintenance
- 1. Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Installation – we provide gantry crane installation service. We can dispatch after-sales service engineers to the work site to assist in the installation and commissioning of the crane. All our after-sales service engineers are highly qualified and have rich experience. We have also set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to provide customers with timely service.
- 2. Technical Support – we have experienced engineers to provide technical support. According to your specific requirements, our engineers can design the best possible lifting solutions and tailor-made configurations to maximize your work efficiency and safety. We provide technical consulting service and life-long service support. Our service is available at 24/7. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us or give us a call
- 3. Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Training – when your rubber tired gantry crane operator is a green hand, here in our factory, the professional expert teams will offer you its experiences. The crane engineer can give your operator training in several of forms. There are also a number of gantry crane videos, RTG manuals, or the rubber-tired crane pdf or onsite training services available to your operators’ reference.
- 4. Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane Maintenance – the rubber tyred gantry crane is manufactured strictly in line with the international standards, and all the parts are also international standard qualified, which is very convenient for maintenance. If you meet problems in the rubber tyred gantry crane movement, you can inspect the crane thoroughly, and our after-sales service engineers are also at your service.
FAQs About Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
RTG rubber tyred gantry cranes are a kind of high-performance crane to make your container handling work easier and safer.
Aside from the intermodal industry, rubber gantry cranes are also extensively used in industrial settings, for example, it can be applied in erecting large unbalanced structures, assembling large manufacturing components, and positioning pipelines. With tyre mounted gantry crane, your business productivity will be greatly increased.
There are also other functions of the rtg cranes. If you are interested, you can contact us. Understanding the functions of rubber tyred gantry crane will help you extend its performance thoroughly!
The main metal structure of the rubber gantry crane is composed of the main beam, legs and bottom beam, etc., and each component is connected by welding or flange connection.
- Main Beam – the main beam is the main force-bearing member of the crane. It adopts a box-shaped structure. The trolley track is laid on two main beams. There are two types of track laying: one is to be laid in the center of the main girder section; the other is to be laid on a web on one side of the upper flange plate edge.
- Support Legs – the legs generally adopt a box-shaped variable cross-section structure. The inner side of the leg plane is generally flat, so the space inside the leg is larger, which is conducive to the layout of the electrical room and the power room. The two legs are generally connected by connecting rods to ensure the size between the two main beams and increase the lateral rigidity.
- Bottom Beam – the bottom beam generally adopts a box-shaped structure of equal section, which is connected with the crane running mechanism by a pin shaft, and the connecting lug adopts a thick plate structure.
- Trolley Frame – the trolley frame is generally an I-beam combined structure, with walkways on both sides, and four-corner suspension platforms for maintenance of pulleys and other components.
The crane running mechanism is composed of wheel set, transmission mechanism, frame and balance beam, steering system, safety protection device.
- The wheel set consists of tires, rims, wheel axles and two bearing seats. The tires are often 18.00-25 engineering tires, 28-40 levels.
- The transmission mechanism generally uses a vertical motor, which drives the large sprocket on the driving axle to drive the wheel through reducer, sprocket, and transmission chain. The driving part is equipped with an adjustment device to adjust the tension of the chain.
- The frame is a saddle-shaped structure, which is connected with the balance beam through a rotating shaft.
- The steering modes include 90° steering, Ackerman steering, pivot steering, forward swing, retral swing, etc.
- The safety protection device includes guards to protect the wheels, oblique wedge blocks for the tires to resist strong winds, and anti-collision switches.
The trolley drive can be rack drive and wheel drive.
- Wheel drive – The wheels are driven by friction, and the transmission is stable, but slipping will occur when the braking is too strong or in rain. The use of a four-wheel full-drive trolley basically eliminates the slipping phenomenon. The transmission system is an electric motor driving the reducer, and the output end of the reducer drives the wheels at both ends through a floating shaft.
- Rack drive – The motor drives the left and right long shafts through the reducer. The cantilever gear on the long shaft meshes with the racks on both sides to rotate. Each rack is welded to the girder through spacers. The rack rotates reliably, does not slip, and the walking positioning is accurate.
- A deceleration limit switch is set before the end of the trolley, and a stop limit and an emergency stop limit are set at the end. When not working, the trolley is anchored with an anchoring device. The anchoring device has various forms such as anchor pin and screw.
There are two forms of arrangements for the lifting mechanism: parallel arrangement and vertical arrangement.
- Parallel arrangement – In order to prevent the motor base from colliding with the wire rope, the motor base is raised and the reducer is arranged obliquely. The brake is arranged on the motor side and has a compact structure. If the brake is arranged on the other side of the reducer, it is easier to adjust and maintain.
- Vertical arrangement – It has compact structure, but the reducer must have a spiral umbrella.
Rubber-tyred gantry cranes must comply with safety technical operating regulations when operating.
Inspection Before Operation:
- Check whether there are obstacles in the walking route of the crane, and remove the anti-climbing device.
- Do the pre-work inspection of the engine as required.
- Check whether the lights of the main beam and crane running mechanism are normal (only for night work).
- Check whether the hanger connection signal and the spreader turn lock indicator light are normal.
- Check whether each limiter, emergency stop switch and other safety devices are normal.
- Check whether the communication equipment and alarm device are normal.
- Carry out a no-load test run to check whether the mechanisms are normal.
- Carry out a heavy-duty test run: slowly lift a heavy box by 0.3 meters and stop, check the lifting performance and braking performance; move the trolley, and check whether the anti-sway system is normal.
Matters Needing Attention in Operation:
- The lifting height should be 0.3 meters higher than the box.
- The crane should run within the white line.
- Turn off all lights during daytime work, and turn on floodlights during night work.
- It is not allowed to overload or lift the load diagonally.
- Do not allow spreaders or goods to pass over people’s heads.
- It is not allowed to carry people up and down on the spreader or cargo, except for special circumstances (such as equipment repair and maintenance).
The delivery time of the rubber tyred gantry crane is generally 20 to 40 days. In addition, if special customization is required, the delivery time will be longer.
The warranty period of our product is 1 year. If there is a failure or component damage caused by quality problems within 1 year, our company is responsible for providing free replacement parts.