Aicrane YTL series rubber tired gantry crane is a flexible and mobile gantry crane specially designed for civil works or infrastructures (bridges, viaducts, tunnels).
Application: It is suitable for road and bridge construction units that need frequent mobility. These rubber tyred cranes are mainly used for handling long concrete beams and bridge girders, pipes, pillars, plates, slabs, coils, etc.
Our rubber tyred gantry cranes can be custom designed to meet customer’s requirements.
Discuss your rubber tyred gantry crane specification with one of our experts to get suitable suggestions and recommendations!
YTL Series Rubber Tired Gantry Crane Videos
YTL Single Beam Rubber Tried Gantry Crane – 4-wheel
YTL Single Beam Rubber Tried Gantry Crane – 8-wheel
YTL Double Beam Rubber Tried Gantry Crane – 8-wheel
This type of gantry crane is mainly composed of main beam, support legs, hoisting mechanism, tire walking and braking system, steering mechanism, power system, electrical system, hydraulic transmission system, cab, control system, safety devices, etc.
The steering modes of these hydraulic rubber gantry cranes include: straight movement, oblique movement, 90°lateral movement, Ackerman steering, pivot steering, forward swing, retral swing, etc.
Common Applications of Rubber Tired Gantry Crane
The rubber tired gantry crane is mainly used to lift the precast beam from the beam making platform to the beam storage platform. After the precast beam is maintained, it will be lifted from the beam storage platform to the beam transport vehicle.
It can be used as a lifting device to complete the assembly and disassembly of the bridge erecting machine.
It is also used to erect dry bridges with low piers.
Feature of Rubber Tired Gantry Crane for Sale
- Single or double beams
- Customheight & width
- Electronic weighing indicator
- Overload limiter
- Several safety devices
Advantages of Rubber Tired Gantry Crane
Easy to disassemble
The components of rubber tyred gantry crane are connected by pins and high-strength bolts, which are easy to disassemble and transport.
Economical and practical
Compared with ordinary gantry cranes, the gantry crane on rubber is convenient and quick to install, economical and practical.
The large mobile gantry crane can work independently, that is, a single crane is equipped with double spreaders to lift precast beams, or two units can work together to lift the precast beam.
If you need to buy a gantry crane, please inform us of the following information so that we can confirm your needs faster!
- Load capacity
- Span ofthe crane
- Lifting height
- What kind of material will the crane lift?
- If you have more detailed information, please let us know, and wewill design the best possible gantry crane according to your needs.
- The travelling speed of the lifting mechanism and the travelling mechanism of the rubber gantry crane is low to improve the alignment accuracy of the prefabricated beams and reduce the impact on the crane structure.
- The internal space of the gantry crane should be large enough to meet the requirements of the assembly of precast beams and bridge erectors.
- The main steel structure of the rubber-tyred crane should consider disassembly, assembly and transportation under the premise of satisfying strength, rigidity and stability.
- When two rubber gantry cranesare used to lift precast beams, the two cranes must operate synchronously.
- Understand customer needs and help customers choose gantry cranes suitable for their projects.
- Provide customers with technical services.
According to contract requirements, track production and delivery to ensure that the equipment reaches the customer’s designated place safely and completely.
- Equipment installation, commissioning and maintenance arecarried out according to the time agreed by the contract and the customer.
- According to customer needs, we provide on-site training.
- Quickly respond to and deal with various customer after-sales problems.
- Conduct customer return visits from time to time, collect customer opinions and suggestions on products and services, and make timely improvements.
Tips For Operation And Maintenance
- Operators must be trained and qualified before they can work.
- Operate strictly in accordance with the operating requirements and operating steps.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of mechanical devices and electrical devices.
- If any problems are found, the machine should be stopped for inspection until the problem is eliminated.