Prefab steel structure is an ideal option to erect industrial buildings which is pre-engineered in order to meet the standards of designing buildings. All the main components of this steel structure construction are pre-engineered including pre-punched, pre-drilled and pre-welded, and then set up at the desired location. We offer robust steel structures to ensure these buildings can stand the test of time as well as harsh weather conditions.
Prefab Steel Structure Factory And AQ-QD 50 Ton Overhead Crane in Chile
Prefabricated Shed Steel Structure And 10 Ton Overhead Crane in Uzbekistan
What Are Advantages of Pre Engineered Steel Structure?
- Large span
A wide range of structural steels make it possible to create a large-span building.
- Ready for quick and efficient assembly
Since all the main components of prefab steel frame building are pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-welded in the manufacturer’s factory, and then set up at the desired location, it has short construction period.
- Low cost
It has low cost as compared to other building forms, such as concrete construction.
- Excellent fire resistance and corrosion resistance
It can resist harsh weather conditions, such as strong wind and heavy snow.
- Good seismic performance
Due to the plasticity or ductility of structural steel, it will not suddenly crack when subject to great force, but slowly bend out of shape or deform. Therefore, it performs far better in earthquake than other materials.
- Environmentally friendly
The structural steel can be recycled without pollution.
- Custom design
The steel workshops can be made to take any kind of shape and clad with any type of material to your specific requirements.
What Are The Types of Prefab Steel Structures?
- Heavy steel structure
It is an ideal option to construct various industrial buildings, such as steel workshops, warehouses and factories. The heavy steel structure building has high strength and long service life. In addition, if you require an overhead crane system to be installed inside your facility, we also offer a range of overhead cranes and runway systems.
- Light steel structure
It uses thin sheets of steel that have been bent to form C-sections or Z-sections. The light steel structure is able to create more useful building space, reduce building height, and also has better appearance and lower cost.
- Large span steel structure
The large-span prefabricated steel structure building has the advantages of strong load-bearing capacity, good extension performance, high rigidity and convenient construction. It can meet the needs of a variety of building heights and planes.
Common Applications of Prefab Steel Structure Frame
The applications of prefabricated steel structure is almost endless:
- Industrial buildings
- Manufacturing facilities
- Steel sheds
- Welding shops
- Equipment storage buildings
Depending on your applications, we are able to design the most economical and durable steel structure system to help you create maximum value for your project.
Specifications of Single-story Ready Made Steel Structures
Here we list several parameters of prefab steel structures for your reference:
- Overall length: according to your requirements
- Column spacing: 6m, 7.5m, 9m, 12m, or based on your requirements
- Span: 9-36m (take a multiple of 3). Single span, double span and multi-span are available.
- Building height: 4.5-9m (without overhead crane system). If overhead cranes are required, the building height is determined by the desired crane specifications, such as rated load capacity and lifting height.
- Overhead crane: 1 ton to over 300 tons capacity. Single girder, double girder, top running, and underhung system are available for you to choose from.
- Wall and roof insulation: available
- Door and window: PVC or aluminum alloy; sliding door or roll up door.
- Note: the price of prefab steel structure building does not include that of doors and windows.
Learn About The Components of Prefab Steel Structure Construction
A wide range of ready made structural steels are available to construct the industrial buildings, such as I-beam, C-shaped steel and angle sections. They can be designed and constructed into any kind of form, and using any type of material to meet your project’s specifications.
The industrial steel structure buildings are very flexible since a range of joining methods are available to erect your buildings, such as bolting, welding and riveting. What’s more, they can be easily modified, strengthened and extended for future uses. We use high quality components and optimal design to ensure you end up with the perfect solution.
Components of Prefab Steel Frame Structure
Main component: steel columns (H-shaped equal sections, variable sections), steel beams (I-beam), wind-proof columns and runway beams.
Secondary component: purlins (C-shaped sections, Z-shaped sections), bracing system (horizontal bracing, vertical bracing).
Envelop material: color steel tile (0.8mm or less), sandwich panel (50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm). In order to strengthen the insulation, a combination of color steel tile, insulation cotton and steel mesh is available. Lighting panels are generally added to the roof to save energy as well as enhance indoor lighting.
Ventilation and cooling: roof fan and clerestory on the ridge can be designed for general steel buildings to enhance indoor ventilation. However, for large-span, high steel structure building, it is better to install large exhaust fans on the roof.
Anti-seepage and waterproof: to prevent seepage, the screw mouth is sealed by gasket, and then use concealed fixing. Besides, take sealant or welding at the joint of the plate
Sound insulation: fill the roof layer with sound-proofing material, or apply heat-reflective coating on the metal tile surface.
Lighting: use lighting panels or lighting glass at specific locations on the roof to improve indoor lighting. The joints of dormer and roof panels take waterproof treatment.
How Do You Erect A Prefab Steel Structure Building?
The installation process of ordinary prefab factory steel structure is as follows:
Foundation – erect steel columns – installation of tie rods – installation of steel beams – installation of crane runway beams – support between columns – purlin installation – color panel installation – roof panel installation.
- When the foundation is handed over, strictly check the position and elevation of the anchor bolts and embedded parts, and it is strictly forbidden to have large errors.
- When steel structure elements enter the site, check their dimensions and screw hole positions in accordance with the drawings.
- When erecting the steel column, strictly control the elevation, axis position and verticality of the steel column. Gas cutting and reaming is strictly prohibited during installation. After the verticality of the steel column is corrected, fasten the bolts in time. The tightening sequence starts from the middle and goes symmetrically to both sides.
- After the steel column is installed, the tie rod must be installed in time.
- The axis position and verticality of the steel beam should be strictly controlled during installation, and it is strictly forbidden to exceed the tolerance.
- When installing the crane runway beam, pay attention to its elevation and the height difference between the two adjacent beams. The joint parts of the crane beam are strictly prohibited to be misplaced.
- When installing the support between columns, purlins, braces, and corner braces, protect the main body to prevent the paint from being knocked off; pay attention to the direction of the purlin and the spacing of the brace during installation; welding of the brace is strictly prohibited; after installation, check whether there is paint falling off. If found, touch up the paint in time.
- When installing the roof panel, the steel plate should be prevented from folding in half. The focus of the laying of the profiled steel plate is the treatment of the edges and corners. Before processing the edges and corners, make the edge and corner templates carefully, and then cut off the corners.
- The cornice (rock wool/slag wool) must be sealed with colored boards or corner aluminum and sealing materials to prevent the core material from being exposed, which will seriously affect the quality and service life of the board.
- The overlap of roof panels must meet the design and specification requirements to avoid leakage.
Contact Us for A Quote!
We are experts in steel structure building construction, with a wealth of experience in steel structure design and fabrication. We can guarantee an on-time delivery to match your project’s schedule and guide you through the entire construction process of steel factories. The steel structure price we offer is very competitive as compared to other suppliers.
In order to get the right building form, you should address the following issues and questions:
- What is your required building specification, such as length, height and span.
- Do you need an overhead crane system? If so, what is the desired load capacity and lifting height.
- Do you require roof and wall insulation, or other special insulation?
- Other requirements
You can discuss your required specifications with one of our experts who will help you design the right solution for your project. To get a prefab steel structure quote, contact us today!