In the precast concrete industry, workers need to use gantry cranes and bridge cranes in the yard and in the factory, whether they are handling finished precast elements or bagged premixes. Cranes play a central role in the productivity and efficiency of precast facilities, so choosing the right crane for your precast plant and yard is absolutely necessary.
Aicrane Lifting Solutions for Precast Plant
Gantry Cranes for Handling of Concrete Elements
Three 10-ton single girder gantry cranes are used for lifting precast concrete components at a precast yard in Uzbekistan.
Working Videos of Cranes in Precast Yard
How to Select A Crane for Precast Concrete Lifting
- First, the capacity, span and lifting height of the crane are always critical specifications. This ensures that the load can be safely lifted.
- Second, the below-the-hook attachments are also important. Depending on the shape of the product you want to lift, there are different lifting attachments under the hook to help you lift the components safely and effectively.
- Third, you need to consider where to install the crane, whether it is in an outdoor yard or in a facility. According to the installation position of the crane, you can choose overhead bridge crane or gantry crane.
- Finally, working with a reliable crane manufacturer is a must. Cooperating with overhead crane manufacturers who are already familiar with the special needs of the precast concrete industry is obviously the most effective. In addition, the reliable manufacturer also saves you from worrying about after-sales problems.
Get Customized Solutions From Aicrane!
If you expect your precast plant to boost productivity with overhead cranes, please contact us for a customized solution. You need to provide our engineers with the following specifications so that they can design and quote for you:
– Load capacity: ton?
– Span of the crane: m?
– Max. lifting height of the crane: m;
– Traveling length: m? Do you need us to provide the rail for you?
– How many hours will the crane work per day and how many times per hour?
– Electric Power supply: 3 phase 380V 50Hz?
– What kind of material will the crane lift?
We look forward to hearing from you!