We offer a wide range of overhead cranes for sale in Indonesia, from small capacity light duty cranes to large capacity heavy duty cranes, to meet different application and lifting requirements. Aicrane’s overhead crane products can meet the needs of all kinds of industries, and we can also tailor the crane system to suit your special lifting requirements.
Popular Types of Overhead Cranes for Sale In Indonesia
LD Single Girder Overhead Crane
LD electric single girder crane is widely used in different occasions such as factories, warehouses, stockyards, production workshops, etc. The use of this electric overhead crane can improve your work efficiency and safety, and also streamline your work flow.
HD European Standard Overhead Crane
European standard overhead crane configuration includes: ABM three-in-one lifting motor, ABB or SEW running motor, Schneider Electric and frequency converter, imported steel wire rope, etc.
QD Double Girder Overhead Crane
The double girder crane is important equipment to realize the mechanization and automation of the production process in modern industrial production and lifting and transportation.
LH Hoist Overhead Crane
This crane is designed for light duty and moderate service, the working environment temperature is -20-40℃, and it is forbidden to use in flammable, explosive and corrosive environment.
NLH European Type Hoist Bridge Crane
The crane takes derusting and shot blasting treatment, eliminating welding stress, and uses long-life epoxy zinc-rich paint to have better appearance and strong anti-corrosion performance. It can be equipped with lifting frequency conversion or double hoist according to customer needs.
What We Offer to Indonesia Customers
We have branches in Indonesia to provide customers with high-quality products and local services.
- Overhead crane design and manufacturing: we provide the most suitable material handling system to improve the work efficiency and safety of customers.
- Technical support: our experienced engineers provide the best design according to the customer’s actual production conditions and process requirements.
- After-sales service: we offer an extensive range of after-sales service, including the crane installation and commissioning, staff training, 12-month warranty, etc.
Send Your Inquiry Today!
If you are interested in our overhead cranes, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please fill out the contact form or send us an email to let us know more details about the crane you need:
- The type of crane you desire
- Rated load
- Span of the crane
- Lifting height
- The type of load
- Crane working environment
- How many hours does the crane work per day?