Aicrane overhead crane Australia is dedicated to making material lifting easier, faster and safer for our customers! We offer a full line of overhead cranes with capacities from 1 ton to more than 450 tons for all industries. What’s more, our cranes can be specifically designed and built to accommodate customer’s facility conditions and lifting needs. Read on to find out about our overhead cranes for sale Australia!
Types Of Overhead Cranes For Sale in Australia
Overhead crane is one of the most utilized types of lifting equipment in workshops and warehouses that can perform various material handling and load lifting operations. Generally, our overhead bridge crane for sale in Australia comes in two main configurations: single girder, which is less expensive and has simpler structure, and double girder, which is more recommended for heavier-duty applications. At Aicrane, you can always find the most suitable overhead crane system to meet your specific lifting needs. Here we recommend several best-selling overhead cranes in Australia for your reference:
Single Girder Overhead Crane For Sale in Australia
Aicrane AQ-HD single girder overhead crane is a European standard overhead crane with frequency conversion operation. It is widely used in workshops and warehouses of machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, petroleum, petrochemical, ports, railways, electric power, food, papermaking, building materials, electronics and other industries, especially suitable for material handling that requires precise positioning, as well as precision assembly of large parts.
|PARAMETERS OF AQ-HD|
|Hoist running speed||2-20m/min|
|Crane running speed||3-30m/min|
|Custom designs available|
Double Girder Overhead Crane For Sale in Australia
The top-selling double girder overhead cranes in Australia are AQ-QDX European standard double girder overhead crane, and AQ-NLH European type hoist double girder bridge crane.
- AQ-QDX European standard double girder overhead crane is designed and manufactured in accordance with European FEM standards, a great choice for heavy duty lifting and handling operations. The lifting capacity can reach hundreds of tons, making material lifting more efficient, safer and more reliable.
- AQ-NLH European type hoist double girder bridge crane is designed and manufactured according to the advanced European FEM standards. The crane steel structure has reasonable design, optimized structure, conforms to specifications and standards, and meets the requirements of strength, stiffness and stability. It can lift up to 80 tons and can be custom designed to meet your specific lifting needs.
|PARAMETERS OF AQ-QDX|
|Trolley running speed||2.4-33m/min|
|Crane running speed||4.2-68m/min|
|Custom designs available|
|PARAMETERS OF AQ-NLH|
|Trolley running speed||2-20m/min|
|Crane running speed||3-30m/min|
|Custom designs available|
Our Overhead Crane Projects In Australia
Aicrane has worked with numerous Australian clients to provide the most economical and productive lifting solutions for their business. Here you can find some examples of our work with Australian clients.
Installation Of AQ-HD 5 Ton Overhead Crane In Australia
The AQ-HD 5 ton overhead crane was being installed in our customer’s machine shop in Australia. The crane in Australia is used to lift and move mechanical parts and tools. This is Aicrane European-standard single girder overhead crane 5 ton, with span 10.65m, lifting height 5m and work duty A5. It has a more compact structure and frequency conversion operation, which is very suitable for customer’s machine shop and lifting needs.
Delivery Of Double Girder 10+10 Ton Overhead Cranes To Australia
Double girder 10+10 ton overhead cranes were about to be delivered to Australia. These overhead cranes will be installed in the customer’s workshop for lifting large mechanical parts. After the equipment arrives at the customer’s destination, we will arrange after-sales service engineers to assist the customer in the installation.
Features and Benefits of Aicrane Overhead Cranes in Australia
- The main girder of the industrial overhead crane is made of Q235B high-quality carbon structural steel, and the structural design of the box girder conforms to the European FEM standard. The blanking adopts CNC fine plasma cutting, and the web pre-arching is realized through CNC cutting to ensure quality, reliability and safety.
- The main welds of the main girder are welded by a double gun gantry welding machine, which effectively improves the welding efficiency. The two welds of the main girder are formed at one time, effectively controlling the welding deformation and ensuring the levelness of the main girder.
- The end beam adopts a rectangular tube structure, which is formed by a large floor boring machine at one time, which ensures the dimensional accuracy and fit tolerance of the end beam, and the overall machining accuracy of the end beam can reach 0.01mm. The modularization and standardized operations can realize the exchange of end beams of the same type.
- The steel structural parts adopt epoxy zinc-rich primer, epoxy mica iron intermediate paint, polyurethane topcoat, and the paint film thickness is ≥70um, so it has excellent weather resistance, water resistance and good anti-corrosion performance.
Stable and Safe Operation
- The lifting mechanism is designed as double-speed or variable frequency speed regulation, and the running mechanism is designed as frequency conversion speed regulation. Therefore, the operation is more smooth and stable, and can effectively avoid the violent shaking during acceleration and deceleration.
- The operation mode can be pendant control, wireless remote control, cabin operation, or a combination of the two to meet the different control needs of customers. The combined control ensures the reliability of the operation and will not affect the customer’s production progress.
- Our electric overhead travelling cranes have short-circuit protection, voltage loss protection, emergency stop protection, overload limiter, zero position and interlock protection, phase failure, wrong phase, overvoltage protection, grounding protection, etc., to ensure operation safety.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- The aviation plug can reduce the workload of on-site wiring, save installation time and cost.
- The connection of the main girder and the end beam can be flexible in design to meet the installation conditions of different plants.
- Maintenance free design, no need to maintain key components such as geared motor within 5 years.
- Our overhead bridge cranes can be installed with smart monitors and IoT management to check the status of the equipment at any time, remind you to replace the wearing parts of the equipment, and remind you of maintenance.
Overhead Crane Selection Guide
Here we have summarized several selection guides for overhead travelling cranes to help our Australian customers choose the most suitable equipment for their applications. When buying an overhead crane in Australia, keep the following in mind:
Determine The Purpose Of The Overhead Crane
Is the crane used for general lifting tasks or for more specialized tasks, such as loading and unloading of bulk cargo, handling of magnetic metal products and materials? The purpose of your overhead crane should always be considered. Aicrane has a wide range of overhead crane products suitable for many industries and material handling operations.
Determine The Basic Lifting Requirements
Your basic lifting requirements should be clear, including load capacity, span, lifting height, work duty, environmental conditions, etc. Aicrane can evaluate your working environment and its precise lifting needs to provide you with the right overhead crane system.
Consider The Need For Additional Functionality
It is also necessary to assess the need for additional features in order to improve the performance and productivity of your electric overhead crane. Aicrane overhead crane has a variety of additional features to choose from, such as remote control or cabin control, variable frequency operation, sway control, etc.
Learn About Aicrane Services In Australia
Aicrane factory covers an area of 850,000 square meters, located in Henan Province, China. The factory has advanced production equipment, lean management mode and strict quality control system to ensure high-quality lifting equipment for global customers. If you want to know more about our factory, you can watch the video below, and we also welcome you to visit our factory.
Certificate And Inspection of Aicrane Equipment
We have ISO quality management system certificate and our products have passed CE certification. In addition, we can do third-party inspection or certification according to your requirements.
Packaging And Shipping Of Overhead Crane To Australia
How is your overhead crane packaged? Will it not be damaged during shipping to Australia? These are frequently asked questions by Australian customers about packaging and shipping.
The steel structure parts of our products are generally packaged with plastic film to protect against rain.
Electrical and other smaller parts are packed in standard export fumigation-free wooden boxes or plywood boxes, and reinforced with iron nails or steel plates to prevent damage in the event of a collision.
Therefore you can rest assured that the crane will not be damaged during transportation.
Aicrane Overhead Crane Installation Service In Australia
The first way is to have the Aicrane installation team assist with the installation. If the customers request, we can send 1-2 engineers to the site for installation guidance. While the customers need to pay salary, round-trip air tickets, visa, accommodation and other expenses. In addition, the customers need to prepare relevant installation tools and welding workers.
Here we list the tools you need to install an overhead crane: truck crane, electric welding machine, heddle rope, sleepers, sledgehammer, fitter tools, electrician tool, gas cutting tool, manual grinders, theodolite, level, multimeter, clamp-type ammeter, steel tape measure, electric wrench, etc.
The second way is that customers can install it themselves, which is also the most economical option. We provide 3D installation videos, instruction manuals, 24-hour online installation instructions, detailed electrical drawings, etc.
Aicrane After-Sales Service In Australia
How do you provide after-sales service in Australia? How to provide? This is a concern for many Australian customers.
We provide a full range of service, from the overhead crane design, manufacturing, to installation and after-sales service. Aicrane has a professional after-sales service team, and our engineers are fully skilled and experienced, who can provide professional after-sales service to Australian customers.
If there are after-sales problems, we can provide 7*24 online service, and engineers can provide remote guidance. If the problem cannot be solved, we can send engineers to the site.
Contact Us For The Latest Overhead Crane Prices in Australia
If you are looking for suppliers of overhead cranes in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and other cities in Australia or would like to get the prices of overhead gantry cranes in Australia, simply contact Aicrane via email or the contact form on the page.
After receiving your inquiry, our project consultant will get back to you as soon as possible and confirm your specific lifting requirements so as to provide you with suitable proposals!