Battery transfer cart is powered by the battery, which is installed inside the trolley. This type of transfer cart provides excellent maneuverability and safety for material transporting. It can be designed with no limiting running distance, and the rail does not have to be as insulated as the low-voltage rail powered transfer cart. In addition, the battery transfer trolley can also be trackless. Read on for more information.
Cases of Aicrane Battery Transfer Cart
Two Types of Battery Transfer Carts for Sale
According to the way it runs, Aicrane battery transfer cart can be divided into two types: rail transfer cart and trackless transfer cart.
- AQ-KPX series is a battery powered rail transfer cart. The battery provides power to the DC traction motor, and the DC motor drives the electric flat cart to run. Compared with our AQ-KPJ cable drum powered transfer carts and AQ-KPD series low-voltage rail powered transfer carts, this kind of transfer cart has greater safety performance, excellent mobility and flexibility, and the running distance is not limited.
- AQ-BWP series is a trackless battery powered electric flat cart, and the wheels are often made of polyurethane rubber-coated wheels and solid rubber wheels. It can travel freely on the cement floor in the factory area, and can realize 360-degree steering.
- In addition, a hydraulic lifting system can be installed on the battery transfer cart.
AQ-KPX Battery Transfer Cart on Rail
- Table size: can be customized
- Wheel base: 1200~7000mm
- Rail inner gauge: 1200~2000mm
- Battery voltage: 24~72V
- Running speed: 0~30m/min
- Control mode: button / remote control
Wide Applications Of Battery Powered Transfer Cart
Battery transfer carts are commonly found in machine fabrication shops, warehouses, metallurgical plants, chemical plants and other industrial plants to move goods or materials inside and outside your facility, or they can cooperate with overhead cranes to move loads between crane bays.
According to the type of material to be handled, the transfer car can be designed with V-frame, U-frame, rubber pad, wooden pad, weighing device, etc. For example, U type electric flat car is specifically engineered to handle cylindrical workpiece in case it is rolled and scattered. The U-frame is detachable for the ease of transportation of other workpieces.
Our battery transfer trolleys are aimed to handle and move heavy loads inside your facility efficiently and smoothly, and also improve safety. They can handle a variety of materials, including:
Videos of Battery Operated Transfer Trolley
Various Options And Configurations for You to Choose From
- 2 tons to over 150 tons capacity range
- Battery voltage: 24V, 36V, 48V or 72V; battery technologies: wet, dry (AGM, GEL, lithium iron phosphate); battery charging for DC powered drives
- Track or trackless, operating in S-track or curved track, fixed or variable speed
- Directional or steerable transfer carts, hydraulic lifting system
- Deck configurations: stand-off, tilting, flat deck, V-shaped deck, custom shaped deck, etc.
- Fully automatic controls, fixed user interface, pendant control or wireless remote control.
- Two carts can be connected for transporting heavier goods or longer products.
- Safety equipment: warning horns, strobe lights, rail sweeps, anti-collision device, emergency stop, bumpers, etc.
Unique Features Of Battery Powered Transfer Trolleys
- Box beam structure, load factor 125%
- Right angle directional wheel, long service life, easy to maintain
- Adjustable running speed, step-less speed regulation, fully automated operation
- No dead angle protection, automatic stop when encountering obstacles
- Suitable for multiple tracks, can be used in high heat, explosive or dust environment
Main Parts of Battery Powered Transfer Carts
- Trolley frame – box beam structure with large load capacity, long service life, non-deformable frame and deck.
- Cast steel wheel – it is made of ZG55 material, which provides easy installation, convenient replacement and maintenance.
- Battery – We use high quality battery that requires less maintenance. However, due to the characteristics of battery power delivery, there are limited time of use, and the battery still needs to be maintained regularly. The battery life is generally about 2.5 years.
- Intelligent charger – it provides quick charging, no damage to the battery.
- Anti-collision sensor – the cart can stop automatically when you touch this switch. It is designed to improve safety.
Working Principle Of Transfer Carts
The electric flat cart is powered by the battery installed inside the device. It provides power to the DC traction motor through the electrical control system. The DC motor has many advantages such as stable starting, large pneumatic torque, small impact on the reducer, low voltage and long service life.
The motion of the electric rail cart can be controlled and changed by a fixed pendant or remote control. The cart can be designed to simplify control of load movement with easy-to-operate user interface systems.
What’s more, the battery powered cart can be designed to travel on steel rails or it can be operated directly on the floor of your workshop. Watch the videos below to see how a rail or trackless transfer cart works:
Why Choose Us?
- Our electric transfer carts are reliable, durable and safe. They are designed to minimize lost time waiting for material and load delivery, reduce potential damage, simplify control of the load and increase maneuverability.
- Ergonomic design enables you to reduce the use of forklifts or overhead cranes.
- They are available in an assortment of specifications, configurations and sizes to fit your specific application and workplace.
- We offer modular and flexible transport approaches to ease the flow of your facility.
- We provide custom solutions for your unique load transporting requirements.
- You can get the most competitive price of battery transfer cart from our company.
- We provide a complete after-sales service for our clients, including installation and commissioning of the device, user training, maintenance service, etc.
If you are interested in our battery transfer cart, call us today to get more information about the transfer cart and to discuss how our product can meet your needs.