Aicrane AQ-LD 7.5 ton overhead crane has been installed at our customer’s plant in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, to lift insulation panels and metal bases. This single girder overhead crane is equipped with an electric chain hoist, with a span of 12.6m, and work duty of A3 and A4.
Test Run of AQ-LD 7.5 Ton Overhead Crane
The video below is about the AQ-LD 7.5 ton single girder overhead crane being tested after installation. According to customer feedback, the trial operation of the overhead crane was good and it would be put into use soon.
How to Install A Single Girder Overhead Crane
Whether this is your first overhead crane installation or you have installed overhead cranes a few times, we have created a single girder overhead crane 3D installation video, hopefully you can learn something here to get your overhead crane installation smooth and safe.
Tools Needed for Overhead Crane Installation
Truck crane; electric welding machine; heald rope; sleeper; sledgehammer; fitter tools; electrician tools; gas cutting tools; manual grinder; theodolite; leveler; level ruler; multimeter; clamp meter; steel tape measure; electric wrench.
Different Connection Methods of Main Beam And End Beam
According to different factory installation conditions of customers, we can adjust the connection method of main beam and end beam of the overhead travelling crane. Taking the AQ-HD single girder bridge crane as an example, we will briefly introduce the installation method and schematic diagram of its main beam and end beam for you to understand more intuitively.
- Method 1: suitable the factory building conditions with a high height from the track surface to the lowest point of the factory building, and can also achieve a higher lifting height;
- Method 2: suitable for plant conditions with a relatively high height from the track surface to the lowest point of the plant, and can also achieve a relatively higher lifting height. It can better go through the ribs at the root of the roof beam.
- Method 3: suitable for plant conditions where the height from the track surface to the lowest point of the plant is not high. But the lifting height will decrease accordingly with the sinking of the main beam.
- Method 4: suitable for the factory building conditions with a low height from the track surface to the lowest point of the factory building. In order to increase the lifting height, the main beam is tapped to the upper part.
- Method 5: suitable for the plant conditions where the height from the track surface to the lowest point of the plant building is low and the entire roof beam is lower. The main girder is tapped to the lower part, the upper part of the main girder is flush with the end girder, and the lifting height also decreases with the sinking of the main girder.
Contact Us For A Quote!
At Aicrane we have many years of experience and expertise in the design and manufacture of overhead cranes, as well as the installation of overhead cranes, electrification systems, runways and electric hoists. We provide our customers with turnkey overhead crane systems, from the design, fabrication, delivery, to installation and commissioning, and after-sales maintenance. If you are interested in investing in one or more overhead cranes for your business, please contact Aicrane to discuss the right overhead crane solution for your business.