Aicrane durable and reliable hydraulic anchor winch is a great choice for your boats. The winch can withstand harsh conditions, widely used for modern large and medium-sized ships. Compare with electric anchor winch, the hydraulic winch has the advantages of small size, light weight, stable movement, stepless speed regulation, automatic overload prevention and convenient remote control. This powerful anchor winch can handle the most demanding tasks in marine. If you are looking for such a winch, you have come to the right place.
|Model||Marine hydraulic anchor winch|
|Dia of anchor chain/rope||ø12mm ~ ø128mm|
|Certificate||BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc|
Features of Hydraulic Anchor Winch
- Compact welding structure
- Hydraulic drive
- Single drum or double drum
- Fail-safe motor brake
- Optional warping head
- Optional remote control
Working of Hydraulic Anchor Winch
The electro-hydraulic winch is also called hydraulic winch, which is driven by the electric motor to drive the hydraulic pump, and the generated oil pressure drives the oil motor, and then the winch runs by a reducer (or without a reducer). The winch has compact structure, small power and transmission parts, stable operation and good speed change performance.
Advantages of Hydraulic Transmission
- The hydraulic system can work under a lot of pressure, so the hydraulic transmission is easy to get a larger force or moment to meet various needs of ships.
- Hydraulic transmission can realize stepless speed regulation in a larger range.
- The inertia of the hydraulic components is small, and the oil can be regarded as non-compressive, so the system is sensitive, quick in response, and rapid in change of direction, adapting to the rapid changes in ship and sea conditions.
- The hydraulic transmission uses hydraulic oil as the working medium, and the oil itself has the ability to absorb vibration, so the system runs smoothly.
- The hydraulic transmission has various types of actuators, which can be directly connected with the working machinery to complete various complex actions and simplify the mechanism.
Buying The Right Anchor Winch for Boats
Anchoring is very important for a ship, so it is critical to choose a suitable anchor winch. The changes in the marine environment are difficult to predict. Therefore, the safe, reliable and efficient work of marine winches is very necessary in harsh environments. When the ship needs it, the winch should ensure fast and safe anchoring and keep the ship parked in a safe position.
There are several factors that affect the choice of an anchor windlass winch, including the size of the boat, application, length and diameter of rope or chain, rated load, etc. How to choose the perfect anchor winch system for your boat? Aicrane professionals are here to assist you throughout the selection process.
If steel wire rope is used, the winch used on ship can be called anchor rope winch. The rope drum can be electrically or hydraulically driven to control the raise or lower of the anchor rod. If the ship is anchored by chains, the winch can be called anchor chain winch. Chain wheels are required during the anchoring operation. Single or double gypsy wheels are optional. The warping head on one or both sides of the drum is also optional, which is only used for line handling, not storing. Our winches are available with different configurations to meet varied needs of customers.
To receive a free quote from us, please kindly provide the following information:
- Which type of winch do you need, gypsy wheel or wire rope drum winch?
- Maximum rated load or anchor weight
- The length and diameter of the anchor chain or wire rope
- Are there any special requirements for speed?Generally it is 10m/min.
- Do you need a small warping head?
- 3-phase voltage?
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.