Hoist gantry crane utilizes electric wire rope hoist to lift, load and unload heavy objects indoors and outdoors. It has simple structure, low operating costs, easy operation, convenient installation and maintenance. According to your specific lifting requirements, we can help you select the most efficient and economical gantry crane equipment for your application.
Different Types of Hoist Gantry Crane for Sale
According to the main girder structure, there are single girder and double girder for you to choose from.
Single girder electric hoist gantry crane
Standard single girder gantry crane is suitable for lifting and moving heavy loads in warehouses, workshops, freight yards, small hydropower stations, etc. It can lift up to 20 tons, with span length 12-30m, work class A3, A4.
- The main beam adopts box-shaped structure or H-shaped steel composite beam, the support legs adopt channel steel group welding, and the lower cross beam adopts channel steel group welding or box structure.
- Electric hoist is suspended on the lower flange of the main beam, typically utilizing AQ-CD AQ-MD electric hoists.
- The crane travelling mechanism is composed of a motor, a hydraulic coupling, a hydraulic push rod brake, a reducer and wheels. A three-in-one running mechanism can also be used.
- Lifting and travelling mechanisms are all protected by limit switches or equipped with buffer devices, and also equipped with windproof clip rail safety devices.
Single girder hoist gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 3t~26t
- Span Length: 12~30m
- Lifting Height: 6~18m
- Working Class: A3, A4
- Traveling Speed: 20~30m/min
- Lifting Speed: 3-8m/mim or 0.3/3-0.8/8m/min
Double girder electric hoist gantry crane
This product utilizes electric hoist as the lifting mechanism, and the bridge frame adopts the double main beam structure. Working environment is -20 ℃ – +40 ℃. It is a general-purpose crane, mostly used for lifting, loading and unloading materials in open workplaces and warehouses. Electric hoist double beam gantry crane has strong adaptability and a very wide operating range, and also can make better use of the work site.
- The metal structure is composed of the main beams, support legs and lower beams, and generally has box and truss structure.
- The hoisting mechanism is an electric hoist.
- The travelling mechanism includes a trolley and a crane travelling mechanism. The trolley travelling mechanism is generally driven by a three-in-one motor integrated in the electric hoist. The crane travelling mechanism is generally driven by a three-in-one motor or a two-in-one motor with independent brake.
- The safety protection system includes lifting limiter, overload limiter, stroke limiter, bumper, anti-skid device, etc.
Double girder electric hoist gantry crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 5t~200t
- Span Length: 18~35m
- Lifting Height: 6~18m
- Working Class: A5
- Traveling Speed: 28~45m/min
- Lifting Speed: 3.5~12.5m/min
Hoist Gantry Crane Specifications
|Technical Parameter of AQ-MH Single Girder Gantry Crane|
|Track type||P24 P38||P24 P38||P38 P43||P38 P43||P43|
Operation of Gantry Cranes
- Commissioning: Under no load condition, turn on the power and start, and check the control systems and safety devices of each running mechanisms to make sure they are sensitive, accurate, safe and reliable before they can be used.
- Do not exceed the lifting capacity specified by the crane.
- Do not hang items diagonally in the direction of the main beam.
- The crane is not suitable for working in places with fire hazard, explosion hazard media, relative humidity greater than 85%, or full of corrosive gas. It cannot be used to lift molten metal, toxic, flammable and explosive materials.
For more information about gantry crane operation, talk to one of our professionals.
Which Type of Hoist Gantry Crane Is Right For You?
Selecting the right gantry crane is critical to ensuring high work efficiency and safety. If you are unsure as to which type of gantry crane is right for you, please contact Aicrane professionals. We are here to help you specify the most suitable and cost-effective gantry crane system for your business.
Please provide the following basic information so we can offer you the right quote:
- Rated load capacity
- Span of the crane
- Lifting height
- Type of load or material
- Crane working environment
- How many hours does the crane work per day?
- How many meters does the crane travel?
- Other special requirements
Interested in our hoist gantry crane? Send your inquiry today.