We offer reliable and durable heavy duty gantry crane for various heavy duty applications. The crane comes in double girder configuration with span length 18-35m, and it can lift up to 200 tons. With high site utilization, large operating range, wide adaptability and strong versatility, gantry crane is popular for all kinds of yard applications, such as rail yards, freight yards, container yards, scrap yards, etc.
Models of Heavy Duty Gantry Crane for Sale
AQ-MG double girder gantry crane: it is a sort of standard A frame gantry crane, suitable for almost all kinds of indoor and outdoor applications. Gantry crane can effectively improve the utilization of the space, while reducing facility investment costs. Trolley and crane traveling mechanism are equipped with variable frequency configuration, making the crane run smoothly and the positioning is fast. The perfect braking system greatly improves safety and reliability.
AQ-MG heavy duty gantry crane parameters:
- Load capacity: 5-500t
- Span: 18-35m
- Lifting height: 6-18m
- Lifting speed: 1.5-11.5m/min
- Trolley running speed: 10-40.1m/min
- Crane running speed: 16-50m/min
- Work duty: A3-A7
AQ-MDU U type double girder gantry crane: with large space between the support legs, U type gantry crane is ideal for handling large-sized objects such as containers.
AQ-MDU double girder gantry crane parameters:
- Load capacity: 10-50t
- Span: 18-35m
- Lifting height: 6-18m
- Lifting speed: 5.9-13.3m/min
- Trolley running speed: 31.3-40.1m/min
- Crane running speed: 40.1-44m/min
- Work duty: A5-A6
According to your specific requirements, we will design the most productive and economical gantry crane system to maximize your work efficiency and safety.
Features and Benefits of Heavy Duty Gantry Crane
- Large lifting capacity, stable operation
- Ergonomic design, fast positioning, wide adaptability
- Rigorous testing, long service life
- Easy installation, minimal maintenance
- Excellent safety, improved work efficiency
- No need to change the facility structure
Structure of Heavy Duty Gantry Crane
Gantry crane is mainly composed of gantry frame, hoist trolley, crane traveling mechanism and electrical parts. The gantry frame is composed of the bridge (including the main beam and end beam), support legs and lower beams. The main beam usually adopts box-type structure. In order to expand the working range of the crane, the main beam can outreach to one or both sides to form a cantilever.
Heavy duty gantry crane has strong bearing capacity, large span, good stability and high work efficiency, which is customizable to meet your specific lifting requirements.
Gantry Crane Specifications
|Technical Parameter of AQ-MG Double Girder Gantry Crane|
|Track type||P43||P43||P43 QU70||P43 QU70||P50 QU80|
|Technical Parameter of AQ-MDU Double Girder Gantry Crane|
|Track type||P43||P43 QU70||QU70||QU80||QU80||QU100|
How to Choose The Right Gantry Crane for Your Application?
- Selection of gantry crane structure
If the width of the gantry legs is required to be large, the working speed is high, or heavy and large objects are often hoisted, then a double girder gantry crane should be selected. If the lifting capacity is below 50 tons, the span is within 35m, and there is no special use requirements, then a single girder gantry crane is a cost-effective option.
- Determine the span length
The span of the gantry crane is an important factor affecting the weight of the crane itself. On the premise of meeting the equipment working conditions and the standard of span series, the span length should be minimized.
- Determined the wheelbase
- It should meet the stability requirements of the gantry frame in the direction of the crane track.
- The overall dimension of the cargo must be able to pass through the steel frame of the legs smoothly.
- Make the wheelbase (B) proportional to the span (S). Generally, take the wheelbase B=(1/4-1/6) S.
- Determine the size of the gantry crane spacing
Generally, there should be a certain space size between the gantry crane and the cargo in the yard as well as transportation vehicle passages in order to facilitate loading and unloading operations. When loading and unloading withing the span of the gantry crane, the transport vehicle should maintain a distance of more than 0.7m from the support legs. When not working, the spreader should have a distance of more than 0.5m from the transport vehicle, and when the cargo passes through the gantry legs, it should have a distance of more than 0.5m.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Please provide the following basic information about the gantry crane you need, so we can provide you with the correct quote:
- Lifting capacity
- Span of the crane
- Lifting height
- Crane working environment
- What kind of goods does the crane lift?
- How many hours does the crane work per day?
- How many meters does the crane travel?
- Other special requirements
Please fill out the contact form or email your inquiry. We will get back to you soon after receiving your inquiry and offer you a free quote.