Aicrane double girder overhead crane has excellent lifting capacity. Using the current computing system, the weight of the double girder crane can be adjusted to minimize the force exerted by the load on the structure and improve the stability of the lifting equipment when loading large volumes of goods.
In addition, the modular design allows the addition of various optional accessories, such as overhaul platforms, passage elements, rain covers, etc.
Hot Models And Specifications
AQ-QD Double Girder Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||27-40m/min|
|Crane running speed||42-75m/min|
Features of AQ-QD Double Girder EOT Crane
- The crane adopts a box-shaped double main beam structure, which which can meet the requirements of strength, rigidity and stability of large-tonnage heavy duty lifting.
- The bridge runs fast and the production efficiency is high.
- The crane can be equipped with different hook attachments to meet the lifting requirements of different occasions.
- The crane is easy to maintain and adjust, and less expensive than a European standard overhead crane.
AQ-QDX European Type Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||2.4-33m/min|
|Crane running speed||4.2-68m/min|
Features of AQ-QDX European Standard Double Girder Crane
- The European-style overhead crane adopts lightweight design concept, which has the characteristics of light weight, small wheel pressure, small boundary size, reliable performance and compact structure.
- The lifting reducer is a hard-tooth surface reducer, which has the characteristics of high transmission accuracy, high safety, and small size.
- The trolley adopts frequency conversion motor, which is safer and more reliable.
- The operating mechanism of the trolley adopts a three-in-one reduction motor, so the structure is compact.
AQ-LH Hoist Double Girder Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||20m/min|
|Crane running speed||20m/min|
|Work duty||A3, A4|
AQ-NLH European Hoist Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||2-20m/min|
|Crane running speed||3-30m/min|
Advantages of AQ-NLH European Hoist Overhead Crane
- Compared with general overhead cranes,the AQ-NLH series double beam overhead crane is lower in height, with reduced wheel pressure and light weight, which reduces the user’s plant construction cost.
- The working level of the European-style crane can reach A5, A6 or even higher.
- The hook limit is smaller and the working area is larger.
AQ-QZ Grab Double Girder Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||31.1-44.6m/min|
|Crane running speed||76.9-93.6m/min|
Hydraulic grab is equipped with an opening and closing structure, which is generally driven by a hydraulic cylinder.
The opening and closing of multiple jaws controls the grabbing of materials, which has a large grabbing force and a high degree of automation.
It is suitable for grabbing bulk waste in garbage disposal sites and construction sites.
Mechanical grab itself is not equipped with an opening and closing structure.
It opens and closes the grab through the opening and closing drum on the trolley, which is suitable for grabbing loose materials, such as coal, blast furnace slag, small pieces of ore, etc.
AQ-QB Explosion Proof Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||10.5-20.5m/min|
|Crane running speed||15.4-22.3m/min|
AQ-QC Magnetic Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||31.3-40.1m/min|
|Crane running speed||58.5-70.6m/min|
AQ-YZ Casting Overhead Crane Specification
|Trolley running speed||36-45.9m/min|
|Crane running speed||63-118.6m/min|
Contact us to learn more about double girder overhead crane specification.
Customer Cases And Reviews
Aicrane Products Exported to Countries All Over the World
50 Ton Double Girder Overhead Crane in Chile
AQ-NLH 10 Ton Overhead Crane in Nigeria
AQ-LH 20 Ton Overhead Crane in Uzbekistan
AQ-NLH 32 Ton Overhead Crane in Uzbekistan
AQ-LH 5 Ton Overhead Crane in Dominica
Double Girder 32 Ton Overhead Crane in Thailand
Read More Customer Reviews
What Are Double Girder Overhead Cranes Used For?
Double girder bridge crane is widely used in workshops and warehouses of mechanical processing, metallurgy, chemical industry, and nuclear power plants, etc.
Depending on the fetching device, the bridge crane can be used in different workplaces or specific work processes:
Hook double girder overhead traveling crane uses the hook as the fetching device, widely used in machining workshops, warehouses and freight yards for general lifting purposes.
Grab double girder overhead crane uses the grab as the fetching device, which is widely used in warehouses, stockyards and workshops for loading, unloading, and lifting of bulk goods.
Electromagnetic crane uses a detachable electromagnetic chuck as the fetching device. It is widely used in metallurgy and machining workshops to lift and move magnetic black products and materials, such as steel ingots, section steel, pig iron blocks, scrap iron and scrap steel, etc.
Electromagnetic hanging beam bridge crane uses the beam evenly hung with electromagnetic chucks as the fetching device. It is mainly used in metallurgical factories or warehouses to load, unload and transport long black metal products and materials, such as steel plates, steel ingots and billets.
Send Your Inquiry!
You can either fill out the contact form or send an email to us to inform us of your specific overhead lifting needs, so that we can provide help for your project:
– Load capacity: ton?
– Span of the crane: m?
– Max. lifting height of the crane: m
– Traveling length: m? Do you need us to provide the rail for you?
– How many hours will the overhead crane work per day? How many times per hour?
– Electric Power supply: 3 phase 380V 50Hz?
– What kind of material will the crane lift?
Structure of Double Girder Overhead Travelling Crane
The bridge crane is mainly composed of bridge frame (main beam, end beam, trolley running track, etc.), hoist trolley,bridge running mechanism and electrical control system.
- Main beam – a box-shaped structure. The section of the main girder is systematically analyzed and calculated using ANSYS finite element calculation method to ensure that it has sufficient strength, rigidity and overall stability.
- End beam – the connection between the end beam and the main beam is a rigid connection.
- Trolley track – it adopts the whole track with joints welded together to ensure that the trolley runs well.
- Walkway andrailing – The tread of the bridge platform is made of non-slip patterned steel plate with a thickness of 3mm. Railings with a height of 1050mm are installed on the passages of the bridge frame.
- Cabin – It adopts a closed, toughened glass driver’s cab. The framework of the driver’s cab is welded by rolled steel and stamped thin steel plates, and the floor surface is covered with insulating rubber carpets. Both the inside and outside of the glass can be wiped safely and conveniently.
- Hoisting mechanism – composed of driving device, steel wire rope winding system, fetching device and safety protection device.
- Trolley running mechanism – it drives the lifting trolley. In order to improve the working efficiency of the travelling crane, the speed is generally faster.
Bridge running mechanism
Two independent drive systems are used to drive the crane separately.
The wheel diameter and material of the bridge running mechanism are selected according to the maximum supporting force of the wheel under the most unfavorable conditions to ensure that wheels will not be overloaded.
Electrical control system
The standard power supply of our double girder electric overhead cranes is three-phase AC, the rated voltage is 380V, and the rated frequency is 50Hz. It can also be designed according to user requirements.
Crane power feed: (1) safety cable (2) flexible cable
Trolley power feed: cable trolley
The slides used for the feeding of flexible cables and cable trolleys can be steel rope slides, I-steel slides, and special-shaped steel slides.
To learn more about Aicrane double girder overhead crane, please feel free to contact us!