Aicrane AQ-JMM 60 ton slipway winch Indonesia has been installed at the customer’s site, and the winch equipment runs normally under light load, and the next step is to carry out a heavy load test. The customer chose our AQ-JMM friction type electric winch to pull the boat ashore.
Different Boat Pulling Solutions For Indonesian Customers
If you want to pull the boat ashore in Indonesia, you can contact us at any time. We can provide different boat pulling solutions: pull the boat ashore through the rail trolley or the airbag, among which the airbag is more commonly used, since it can make full use of the slipway space, and the same slipway can pull multiple boats ashore. In addition, the boat slipway winch can be a single drum or a friction type according to your requirements.
In this case, the customer chose a friction electric winch for pulling boats. This type of winch uses the friction between the wire rope and the drum to generate tension. It has the following advantages:
- Since the rope exit positionremains unchanged, the deflection angle of the wire rope will not be generated, which reduces the wear of the wire rope and increases its service life.
- The rope pulling force and speed are constant, so the whole machine runs stably and the impact force is small.
Why Indonesian Customers Choose Us?
- We have an overseas office in Indonesia, with professional sales team and technical team providing the most suitable solutions for local customers.
- We offer a wide variety of winch equipment to meet the different application needs of our customers.
- Our after-sales service team in Indonesia can provide customers with faster after-sales service.
If you want to get the latest winch price in Indonesia, please contact us now!