We are committed to the design and manufacture of various specifications and models of 50 ton winch to suit different lifting and pulling requirements:
AQ-JM slow speed electric winch: commonly found in construction and installation work to lift and pull heavy loads or materials, such as the installation and dismantling of medium and large-sized concrete, steel structures and mechanical equipment. AQ-JM series winch can also be custom designed for marine applications, such as anchoring, mooring or towing vessels.
Slow speed 50 ton electric winch parameters:
- Loading capacity: 0.5~200 t
- Rope capacity: 20~3600 m
- Working speed: 5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)
- Power supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
AQ-JMM friction winch: it is a sort of large engineering winch designed with two frictions drums and a wire storage drum. The winch delivers constant wire rope speed and stable performance, ideally suited to lift or pull large and extra-large concrete, steel structures and steel cables.
Friction winch parameters:
- Loading capacity: 0.5~100 t
- Rope capacity: 20~5000 m
- Working speed: 5~20 m/min
- Power supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
Features And Options of 50 Ton Winch Machine
- Robust structure, wide range of applications
- Electric or hydraulic driven
- Single or double drum
- Rope spooling device, to help spool the wire rope better on the drum
- Drum guard, to protect the winch users
- Local central control or remote control
- Load limiter
- Limit switches
- Band brake, an extra brake fitted on the drum
- Clutches, for pulling winches
Wide Applications of 50 Ton Winch
50 ton electric winches are reliable and cost-effective options for lifting and pulling heavy loads or materials in various engineering projects on land and along the coast, such as building construction, road construction, bridge construction, the installation of heavy equipment, etc.
Marine and offshore application
Winches can also be used on different types of vessels for anchoring, mooring or towing purposes. These winches can be designed to be electrically or hydraulically driven according to user’s preference, the available infrastructure, working environment, financial consideration, etc. Electric winches have simple system, easy operation, low operating costs, simple installation and maintenance, which are cost-effective options for marine applications, while hydraulic winches can be used for the most demanding tasks in marine. If the electric power is unavailable or hard to obtain in your work area, you can consider using a hydraulic power winch.
According to your application, we can design a winch equipment with the right features and functions to maximize your work efficiency and safety.
Specifications of 50 Ton Winch
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JM Slow Speed Winch|
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JMM Series Friction Winch|
Structural Features of Winch Machines
Winch equipment is mainly composed of base, motor, coupling, brake, reducer, drum and open gear pair:
- Winch frame is welded by channel steel, which is very robust and reliable.
- The brake is a hydraulic block brake. Its working process is as follows: the hydraulic pusher is powered and pushes the lever, which will compresses the spring and releases the brake shoe; the hydraulic pusher is powered off, and the spring returns, so the brake shoe holds the brake wheel for braking.
- The coupling is an elastic pin coupling, which has the characteristics of compensation and damping performance and convenient maintenance.
- The reducer adopts JZQ series reducer, which has two-stage helical gear reduction, and is easy to use and maintain.
- The drum is connected to the gear with the pin and bolt. The pin bears the torsional moment from the gear to the drum, while the bolt only acts as a clamp. The gear and the drum are fixed on the main shaft, which is supported on the support by a rolling bearing.
Get A Free Quote Today!
Please fill out the contact form or email your inquiry to let us know your winch requirements in detail, so we can provide you with the correct quote:
- Application of the winch and working environment, such as lifting, pulling, or used on boats for anchoring, mooring or towing.
- Rated load or pulling force
- Drum capacity (length and diameter of the wire rope)
- Line speed
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel engine?
- Single or double drum?
- Other winch options that you may need, such as rope spooling device, band brake, clutches, load limiter, limit switches, etc.
- Other special requirements
You can discuss the above information with one of our winch professionals, who will will help you select the most suitable 50 ton winch system for your application.