We are very pleased to receive feedback pictures and videos from a customer in Guam, USA, showing that the 5 ton double girder gantry crane we provided was successfully installed and commissioned in his warehouse!
Details of The 5 Ton Double Girder Gantry Crane in USA
- The project is located in Guam, USA, including a unit of European standard 5 ton double girder gantry crane, with a span of 16.4m, lifting height of 4.415m, work duty of A5, pendant control and wireless remote control. The customer is in the business of prefabricated concrete parts, mainly using the double girder gantry crane 5 ton to hoist steel components and fittings in the warehouse.
- During the communication between our project consultant and the customer, the customer was very clear about his needs, provided complete gantry crane parameters and warehouse drawings. These were very helpful for our engineers to quickly provide the right gantry crane solution to the customer.
- In addition, the customer was more concerned about the lifting height. Because the gantry crane is used in the indoor warehouse, it is necessary to consider whether the total height of the gantry crane can fit into his warehouse. After our professional communication, we finally provided the customer with a satisfactory solution.
- Another problem was that the client was worried about shipping issue because there are fewer ships from China to Guam, USA. Through the efforts of our shipping department, we finally found a ship that arrived in Guam.
- In the end, congratulations to the customer for the smooth installation and commissioning of the 5 ton gantry crane. The customer’s installers were very professional, and the Aicrane installation team also provided timely video guidance for electrical installation issues. We wish the customer’s gantry crane to be put into operation smoothly and create more value for his business!
5 Ton Double Girder Gantry Crane Commissioning Video
We received the commissioning video of the 5 ton gantry crane from the customer, including the horizontal and vertical test run of the hoist and the load test. Take a look!