Aicrane 10 ton battery transfer carts for granite slabs were shipped to the US. The battery transfer carts will be used to transfer granite slabs in the factory, and they are operated by remote control.
FAQs About The US 10 Ton Battery Transfer Carts
What Does The Customer Do?
The customer company has been importing beautiful and unique natural stone slabs, tiles, mosaics and decorative stones in the United States, so they need transfer carts to transport the stone slabs in their factories.
Why Did The Customer Choose Battery Transfer Carts?
- The running distance of the battery transfer cart 10 ton is not limited, and the requirements for track laying are not high, and it is suitable for various transportation occasions.
- The transfer cart DC motor has the advantages of stable starting, large starting torque, small impact on the reducer, low voltage and long service life.
- The battery transfer cart has excellent safety and flexibility.
Note: the battery needs regular maintenance, and the use time is limited.
Does Aicrane Offer Custom Design And Manufacturing?
Yes, we can provide custom designs according to customer’s operating conditions and applications:
- The load capacity, table size, rail inner distance, etc., of the battery transfer cart can be designed and manufactured according to customer needs.
- Wireless remote control is available as optional.
- Optional devices such as automatic stop and limit device are available.
- A hydraulic lifting system can be installed on the battery transfer cart.
More Types of Transfer Carts For Your Reference
In addition to battery transfer carts, we also offer rail transfer carts, trackless transfer carts, cable drum transfer carts, etc. to meet customers’ different working conditions and application requirements. If you are interested, contact us now for a quote!